Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grief

I got some bad news the other day and I was just not really sure how to handle it? It really made we wonder and I guess that is what this is all about because it makes you think. I have not always handled things in a way that most do because I've been through my parents divorce and many things that are real downers I have become a heavy introvert and it has a nasty habit of become pretty self destructive. Now as I sit here wondering how I will deal with this I really wonder how the kids will handle things. Or even I will be able or qualified to really help them to deal with things. Kids are strange these days! Their emotions are high wired and they can really be moody so how can I keep up with these if I have a hard enough time with my own problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment