Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stress

I've neglected my blog so I'm going to be posting a few tonight, but I guess this one goes well with the right now. I am currently sitting in the library for the lord knows how long I've been here. I have been working on a group research paper for my religion class and It's been a toughy. So to hit on the subject of stress is great now because I'm sure that I will be the cause of many of children's stress and I'm sure that I will be cursed for many a late night and early morning that my students will have to endure. How can I explain this as being a good thing well I hate to say it because I currently hate what I'm doing right now, but I'm that this will make me a better person and somewhere down the line will help me out, or give me some random bible tid-bit or just make for a great story. No matter what it is I still have to do it and perseverance is a big lesson to learn and hopefully my students will learn that most of all from my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment